Why test inks don’t tell the full truthFocus Webinar
Measuring surface free energy
Why test inks don’t tell the full truth
One of the most commonly used methods to measure surface free energy is test inks or dyne pens. But they can often lead to inaccurate and unreliable results.
Join the Focus Webinar with Dr. Youssef Akil to ensure your future success in surface free energy measurements!
What you can expect
- Learn how test inks work and why they often fail.
- Understand why the contact angle method is the superior and far more accurate alternative and how you can use it.
Webinar on demand
If you register, you can access the recorded version of this webinar immediately.
- What is surface free energy?
- Why is it important to measure surface free energy?
- Why do test inks / dyne pens often give incorrect results?
- Why is the contact angle method the better alternative?
- How are surface free energy measurements performed by the contact angle method?
The KRÜSS Mobile Surface Analyzer – MSA is demonstrated to show how a surface free energy measurement works in real time.