MSA Expert Course (Hybrid)
Our hybrid MSA Expert Course focuses on you as a user of the Mobile Surface Analyzer – MSA with your practical applications.
Get the best out of your Mobile Surface Analyzer – MSA, optimize your processes, and reduce downtimes. Participate in this hybrid one-day, complete your skills in testing of wetting and surface free energy, and receive the KRÜSS certificate.
The course has been jointly developed by our Application, Technical Support, and Scientific specialists. Upon completion, you will not only be able to perform precise contact angle measurements with your Mobile Surface Analyzer – MSA, but also recognize faulty measurements and avoid possible technical errors. In addition, you will safely handle your instrument and the chemicals used.
- Acquire technical basics for precise contact angle measurement with the MSA
- Calculate and evaluate surface free energy (SFE)
- Identify and correct potential application errors
- Safely handle diiodomethane
- Control surfaces and surface pretreatments (such as plasma or corona treatment, or cleaning)
- Avoid possible technical errors
- Get support and practical advice for your application questions and samples
If you prefer joining the hybrid event online, please register here:
If you want to visit our Hamburg Applications & Sciene Center and participate on site, please register here: